Diễn đàn lớp K15CMU_TPM Đại học Duy Tân
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Kết nối và chia sẻ

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Bài tập I

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin

Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 6
Đến từ : Carnegie Mellon University

Bài tập I Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Bài tập I   Bài tập I EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:15 pm

1. Write a program that enters from keyboard and displays integer, double, float, string
2. Write a program that converts a lower character to upper character (a-z tto A-Z)
3. Sales tax in New York City is 8.25%. Write a program that accepts a price on the command line and prints out the appropriate tax and total purchase price.
4. There are exactly 2.54 centimeters to an inch. Write a program that takes a number of inches from the command line and converts it to centimeters
5. There are 454 grams in a pound and 1000 grams in a kilogram. Write programs that convert pounds to kilograms and kilograms to pounds. Read the number to be converted from the command line. Can you make this one program instead of two?

9. The formula for resistors connected in parallel is a little more complex. Given two resistors with resistances R1 and R2 connected in parallel the equivalent resistance is given by the inverse of the sum of the inverses. If there are more than two resistors you continue to invert the sum of their inverses. Write a program that calculates the resistance of three resistors arranged in parallel

10. The equivalent resistance of resistors connected in series is calculated by adding the resistances of the individual resistors. Write a program that accepts a series of resistances from the command line and outputs the equivalent resistance.
11. Write a program that enters the subjects’ grades of the students in semester I and displays the grade sheet as following:

Fullname : ĐỖ THỊ LAN
Class : K14-CNPM
Department : CÔNG NGHỆ THÔNG TIN
School year : 2008 – 2009

Grades of subjects in semester one :
Computer Engineering : 7 Computing 1 : 7
Practical Computer : 9 Software Engineering : 8
English : 8

12. Write a program to compute and output the perimeter and the area of a circle having known radius
13. Time to finish a work is x seconds. Let convert and display this time in format of year, month, day, hour, minute, second
14. How would you find the minimum of three values? of four? of five?
15. How would you find the maximum of three values? of four? of five?
16. Enter the grades of subjects: Computing Engineering, Practical Computer, English, Fundamental Computing 1 and Software Engineering. Compute the average grade of these subjects. It is known Computing Engineering with coefficient 1, Practical Computer with coefficient 2, English with coefficient 4, Fundamental Computing 1 with cofficient 3 and Software Engineering with coefficient 3

Bài 6, 7,8 do rum mới lập, chưa hỗ trợ kí tự toán học nên khôgn thể hiển thị, mông các bạn thông cảm
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://secmu.forumvi.com

Bài tập I
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Diễn đàn lớp K15CMU_TPM Đại học Duy Tân :: Các môn học :: Môn CMU :: Môn FC1-
Chuyển đến